The Secrets of Influential Parenting is a dynamic biblically based, research-driven approach that grips parents, offering them hope for better outcomes with kids of every personality type. Dramatically different than other parenting approaches, the Secrets of Influential Parenting helps parents connect at a deeper level with their kids. Parents of kids ages 4 to 18 will benefit from the research, insightful perspective and practical nature of the influential leadership principles the Good Shepherd can bring to parenting.
Apart from this training many parents find themselves with the parent child/ adolescent battles. These battles lead parents to either disengage or micro-manage their kids leading to increasing motivation and behavior issues. As a result, many parents look to teachers and the Christian School to accomplish things in their kids' lives that is their responsibility. Far to many parents loose the platform in their kids lives to guide them during the crucial adolescent years. The Secrets of Influential Parenting has an incredible ability to penetrate the hearts and engage the minds of parents to move them to make lasting changes.
Parents face natural concerns as their kids approach the adolescent years. YTN's research has identified ways to alter the typical outcome of the parent adolescent relationship. The Secrets of Influential Parenting helps parents' prepare for adolescence and reconnect with their adolescent kids by helping them understand and adjust their approach to align with the changes that occur in the adolescent brain. The benefits include less conflict, better relationships and more natural influence in the decisions their kids make. Their kids also see more of what they see in Bible classes at work within their homes, which is vital to ground their faith, given the post modern/post Christian mindset of adolescents today.
Unexpected by Jeff and Deedee, but exciting, was the discovery that influential parenting worked well with their younger kids. This caused them to implement an influential approach with Eric at age three. The outcome has them believing that Eric will be the first positive core value kid they raise.
Are you looking for a way to help parents engage with their kids in a positive constructive, and truly motivating fashion? Then partner with YTN to come alongside the parents involved with your school to help them remain connected and influential in their kids lives.
You can come alongside parents by:
Call YTN at (602) 441-2240 x104 to discuss the various delivery options.
Small Group Leaders Program
Run DVD based small groups for parents in your school. The leaders program includes, the Secrets of Influential Parenting Leaders Guide, a Parent Workbook used during the class, the DVD series for the teaching segments of the class, and a One-Year membership to the parents support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos that help leaders get up to speed and answer class participants questions.
1) Secrets of Influential Parenting Class DVD Series: This eight sesssion DVD presents a powerful message for parents based upon the leadership techniques of the good Speherd with about 35 minutes of content per session that aligns with the parent workbook that makes leading a class easy.
2) Secrets of Influential Parenting Leaders Guide: The Leaders Guide contains key inforamtion for class leaders, answers to key questions coatnined in the parent workbook and other helpful tips for first time class leaders.
3) The Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook contains key slides from the DVD series, class discussion questions, self/family assessment questions, as well as the implementation guide that walks families through making changes in their homes.
4) The Leaders Program includes a 1 Year Membership to the parents support site, containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos providing insights for answering parents questions as they seek to make changes in their homes.
Small Group Participants Package
This is a vital element of participating in a class. The package includes, the Faith Based Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook, the Faith Based Audio CDs mirror the content of the classes DVD, Jeff Schadt's book Going, Going, Gone and 30 membership to the parents support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos.
1) The Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook (Faith Based) contains the key slides, discussion questions, self/family assessment questions and tools as well as the implementation guide that walks families through making changes in thier homes.
2 ) Secrets of Influential Parenting Audio CDs: YTN's content is so different from other parenting content that a majority of families report listening to the CD's multiple times after watching the DVD in a class as they seek to make changes in their relationships with their kids.
3) Going, Going, Gone: Ap powerful book that takes you inside the persoective of Chrsitan kids and the rasons so many are leaving the chuch and their faith.
4) The package includes a 30 day membership to the parents support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos providing insights and answering parents questions as they seek to make changes in their homes.
Quantity discounts available for class and small group leaders ordering for their group. Call 602-441-2240 x 104