The Secrets of Influential Parenting is a dynamic, research-based approach to parenting that leverages the leadership approach of the Good Shepherd to offer parents hope and a flexible map to achieve better outcomes with kids of every personality type. Dramatically different than other parenting approaches, the Secrets of Influential Parenting helps parents connect at a deeper level with their kids by targeting the inner things that lead to common motivation and behavior issues. Parents of kids ages 4 to 18 will benefit from the research, insightful perspective and practical nature of an influential approach to parenting.
Parents face natural concerns as their kids approach the adolescent years. YTN's research has identified ways to alter the typical outcome of the parent adolescent relationship. The Secrets of Influential Parenting will help you understand the changes that occur in the adolescent brain and alter your approach to align with these changes. The benefits include less conflict, better relationships and more natural influence in the decisions adolescents make.
Unexpected by Jeff and Deedee, but even more exciting, was the discovery that influential parenting worked well with their younger kids. This caused them to implement an influential approach with Eric at age three. The outcome has them believing that Eric will be their first positive core value kid.
Are you looking for different answers that lead to better relationships, natural influence, deeper communication and more internally motivated kids?
Benefit today by:
Small Group Leaders Program
Lead a DVD based small group for parents in your church, school or home. The leader's program includes, the Secrets of Influential Parenting Leaders Guide, a Parent Workbook used during the class, the DVD series for the teaching segments of the class, and a One-Year membership to the parent support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos that help leaders get up to speed and answer class participants' questions.
1) Secrets of Influential Parenting Class DVD Series: This eight sesssion DVD presents a powerful message for parents based on the leadership techniques of the Good Shepherd with about 35 minutes of content per session that aligns with the parent workbook that makes leading a class easy.
2) Secrets of Influential Parenting Leaders Guide: The Leaders Guide contains key information for class leaders, answers to key questions contained in the parent workbook and other helpful tips for first time class leaders.
3) The Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook contains key slides from the DVD series, class discussion questions, self/family assessment questions, as well as the implementation guide that walks families through making changes in their homes.
4) The Leaders Program includes a 1 Year Membership to the parent support site, containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos providing insights for answering parents questions as they seek to make changes in their homes.
Small Group Participants Package
This is a vital element of participating in a class. The package includes: Faith Based Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook, Faith Based Audio CDs that mirror the content of the DVD used in the classes, Jeff Schadt's book, Going, Going, Gone, and a 30 day membership to the parent support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos.
1) The Secrets of Influential Parenting Workbook (Faith Based) contains the key slides, discussion questions, self/family assessment questions and tools as well as the implementation guide that walks families through making changes in their homes.
2 ) Secrets of Influential Parenting Audio CDs: YTN's content is so different from other parenting content that a majority of families report listening to the CD's multiple times after watching the DVD in a class to help them make changes in their relationships with their kids.
3) Going, Going, Gone: A powerful book that takes you inside the perspective of Christian kids and the reasons so many are leaving the church and their faith.
4) The package includes a 30 day membership to the parent support site containing hundreds of 3 to 5 minute videos providing insights and answering parents' questions as they seek to make changes in their homes.
Quantity discounts available for class and small group leaders ordering for their group. Call 602-441-2240 x 104